VP Revenue Cycle Officer (REMOTE)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Revenue cycle company seeks healthcare experienced VP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Bill Kowske
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Healthcare has never been more critical, or more complicated.
Connecting people in need of care to the right provider, and
connecting providers to the right tools and information at
precisely the right time, is an evolving challenge. We can
Why join us?
We believe that the right technology and tools can help make care
more effective for more people. Launched in 2020 with support from
Providence, one of the country's largest health systems, We combine
innovative technologies and services to create powerful solutions
that simplify healthcare for everyone involved.
We built our company to make a difference, not only for our
customers, but for our communities. We deliver complete solutions
to streamline the process of receiving and delivering care, from
first visit to follow-up and beyond.
Must Have Healthcare Experience
Leading over 1000 FTE's is a must
- Provide oversight of all operations within the leader's span of
- Establish priorities within the leader's span of control,
utilizing input from internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the financial performance of operational departments
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and contractual
requirements related to the leader's span of control.
- Develop and maintain a strong team through recruiting,
selecting, mentoring and training capable leaders and staff.
- Strive for continuous improvement by focusing on employee
engagement, customer relations, quality standards and
accountability, and performance standards and accountability.
- Collaborate with other rev cycle senior leaders to execute on
- Maintain a system of thorough, accurate and up to date policies
and procedures related to the leader's span of control.
- Maintain the Charge Description Master for all hospital
entities and Fee Schedules for all company entities.
- Provide payment reconciliation and payment variance analysis
for both hospital and professional reimbursement areas.
- Serve as a revenue cycle project manager/resource coordinator
for new business ventures across the health system.
- Ensure compliance with all federally mandated price
Education Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Healthcare
Administration or other related area.
Skills Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proficient
with Microsoft Office applications. Ability to lead teams and
engage with all levels of an organization.
Years of Experience Minimum 8 years in Healthcare Finance
experience, 5 years of SR leadership experience and 10 years of
Revenue Cycle or similar experience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Phoenix , VP Revenue Cycle Officer (REMOTE), Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!