Associate Manager of Client Finance
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Fully remote role OR work from our luxury offices in Boston,
NYC, Chicago, Costa Mesa CA, or Gladstone New Jersey. Work where
you work best!
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any work sponsorship now
or anytime in the future.
We are pleased to share the Associate Manager, Client Finance role
to support our ongoing global growth! You will be a key member of
our Finance & Accounting team in supporting our client practices
consultancy as they deliver world class content.
The PRECISIONadvisors (part of Precision Value & Health) culture is
similar to that of a start-up, but in a well-funded established
global portfolio organization. Our team has a real passion and
excitement for utilizing unique analytics-based solutions to inform
patient journeys, payer projections, as well as global pricing,
contracting and market access strategies
The Associate Manager, Client Finance will review & manage the
overall financial management for our client portfolio, reporting,
general day-to-day activities, and related month end close
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited
- Supervise the overall monthly project accounting efforts
including preparing and leading the majority of the monthly status
meetings with project managers and managing project updates across
- Review & reconcile new contracts & assess related
contracts/projects including understanding contract components of
milestones/tasks and intercompany components & ensuring accuracy of
project set up.
- Review/Address concerns around project tracking/funds compared
to project budgets. Report and present project financials to
- Set up new clients in accounting systems and files including
adding and mapping employees to new billable rates, and review of
MSA's for rebates and discounts.
- Review intercompany revenue/cost transactions & updating shared
- Manage Interco contract execution. Manage cost allocations
compared to overall project budget & facilitate project scope
changes with other finance teams & project leads.
- Manage business unit(s) project revenues and ensure compliance
with client contracts including new contract awards updates and
pickup of out of period revenue. As the primary finance contact for
business unit projects, understand and elevate potential issues to
ensure proper accounting and revenue recognition in accordance with
- Prepare monthly project revenue forecast and comparisons to
- Manage hours and expenses for client projects incurred to track
against forecast, assigned roles/rates based on information
provided by project leads including mapping of new roles and rates
and other revenue/cost adjustments where applicable.
- Manage client invoicing based on contracts (including use of
correct invoicing template and contracting entity and correct
currency), reconcile issues and follow up with customers on past
due invoices. Manage unbilled revenue aging and adherence to client
- Review and submit monthly client accruals. Consolidate accruals
with other Precision entities as applicable.
- Review client business development opportunities in Salesforce
and ensure accuracy across internal schedules and financial
- Review project costs compared to contracted amounts as well as
other direct costs shared across projects/clients.
- Review set up and tracking of new employees and when applicable
subcontractor hours/expenses/bill rates monthly compared to
forecast and budget. Manage subcontractor agreements and forecast
future subcontractor costs with inputs from project leads as
- Review & reconcile monthly general ledger account
reconciliations for accuracy and completeness. Collaborate with
SG&A team where applicable
- Review the coding expense reports, invoices and/or credit card
bookings to ensure proper approval to billable projects.
- Identify, allocate & review intercompany transactions
- Assist with ad hoc projects as applicable, including the annual
budget preparation. Take the lead on budgeting for specific P&L
line items as applicable.
- Review & reconcile supporting documents for the annual audit.
Prepare supporting documents & schedules for the audit. Manage up
where audit deliverables will require additional
- Proactively identify cost savings and process efficiencies
- Collaborate with FP&A as applicable and proactively
highlight & add commentary around key drivers for variance
explanations to budget/forecast.
- Assist with preparation with revenue and expense inputs for
reporting and analysis.
- Advise staff on best practices in approach to client finances
and on non-routine financial transactions. Manage & mentor direct
reports & junior staff through career development.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum concentration accounting,
finance or business
- 4+ years of relevant accounting/finance experience to include
1-2 years in a supervisory role
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Agency or Professional Services experience a plus
- Month end close experience
- Revenue Recognition experience
- Project Accounting experience
- Client Services/Client Facing experience
- Excellent client service including mutual respect and approach
to communications as well as timeliness of responses
- Deadline-oriented with good time management and organizational
- Proven critical thinking, analytical, interpretative, and
- Ability to process and analyze large volumes of qualitative and
- Ability to multitask with great attention to detail, and high
level of accountability
- Display passion and purpose for what we do
- Communication (oral and written) with ability to speak with all
levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and an
ability to build credibility with external and internal
- Possesses ethics and integrity when dealing with confidential
and sensitive information.
- Willingness to extend yourself and assist other team
- Self-starting attitude with a strong desire to learn and grow
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. - 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: PRECISIONvalue, Phoenix , Associate Manager of Client Finance, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!