Regional Director of Operations
Company: Academies of Math and Science
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Academies of Math and ScienceRegional Director of
OperationsPhoenix, AZWith more than 20 years of experience and
success in education, the Academies of Math and Science is a K-8
public charter school network that serves Title I communities in
Tucson and Phoenix, AZ. The Regional Director of Operations will
work closely with Campus Operations Leaders to improve the
efficiency and performance of all operational functions at the
campus. In conjunction with Network functional leaders, the RDOO
will lead strategic processes and drive KPI's to provide staff and
students a thriving academic environment.Major Responsibilities and
- The Regional Director of Operations will support the hiring,
development, and management of Campus Heads of Operations. RDOO's
will provide feedback and guidance on how to effectively manage
operations at a school and improve outcomes.
- Will manage processes and performance in the areas of student
enrollment, student data and compliance, campus safety, facilities,
operational excellence, customer service, and human resources.
- Use data to assess the performance of school operations and
adjust tactics to improve optimization.
- Perform market research to properly plan and strategize.
- Partner with Directors of School to problem solve and create
improved opportunities for schools to perform at highest academic
- Sets the vision for school-based operational excellence and
works closely with school-based leadership to realize goals.
- Develop and coach people, build systems at a network level and
navigate relationship among schools and network staff.
- Build a shared culture of operational excellence, trust, and
- Create and maintain structures that support school operations
planning and execution in partnership with Head of Operations.
- Oversee student enrollment strategy and processes to achieve
enrollment targets at each school.
- Regional point of contact for school-based emergencies and
overall student/staff safety.
- Oversees short and long-term facility capital projects.Why work
- Supportive, collaborative culture with talented, smart,
incredible co-workers and leaders to learn from
- A high-paced environment that supports members of the team and
fosters a team environment
- Fully paid employee benefits including medical, dental,
short/long term disability, and life insurance; optional low-cost
vision insurance and 401k retirement plan (with 4% employer
- Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, and weekly/monthly
professional development throughout the year
- Compensation: 80,000 to 110,000 annual salary DOE
- Demonstrated knowledge of management principles and
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal
skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently while maintain high professional
- Experience managing student recruitment and enrollment.
- Experience in mapping short and long-term operations
- Experience coaching others to expand skills and capacity and
meet organizational goals.
- Experience in facility oversight of a school or non-profit
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- 6+ years of relevant experience and 3+ years of management
- Experience with HR related functions preferred
Keywords: Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix , Regional Director of Operations, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!