Director of Data Engineering
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About Neudesic Passion for technology drives us, but it's
innovation that defines us. From design to development and support
to management, Neudesic offers decades of experience, proven
frameworks and a disciplined approach to quickly deliver reliable,
quality solutions that help our customers go to market faster.
What sets us apart from the rest, is an amazing collection of
people who live and lead with our core values. We believe that
everyone should be Passionate about what they do, Disciplined to
the core, Innovative by nature, committed to a Team and conduct
themselves with Integrity. If these attributes mean something to
you - we'd like to hear from you.
Role Profile The Director of Data Engineering role in the data and
AI, innovation business unit, is a technology leadership role
focused on creating reusable data and AI solution assets that open
up tremendous opportunities for Neudesic's clients. This role
requires a strategic vision for solving common industry data and AI
problems using innovative and reusable data platform architectures,
processes, and tools that collectively enable Neudesic's customers
to unlock the power of their data. This role's client-facing aspect
will require implementing innovative solutions for clients and
building Neudesic's national and regional teams to build delivery
capacity on those solutions. The right candidate will bring a
breadth of experience using data and AI technologies to provide
tangible business outcomes in various industry verticals. This
candidate primarily needs to demonstrate expert-level skills in
designing and implementing business outcome-focused data platforms
and data engineering solutions at massive scales, preferably in
cloud-based implementations. Experience creating and deploying
reusable data and AI frameworks and service-products through
perpetual revenue generation models is a plus. Daily Activities
- Working with the data and ai business leadership team to
prioritize areas for innovation.
- Leading a team of data and AI engineers in designing and
developing reusable assets.
- Managing and monitoring internal innovation projects and
- Collaborating with alliance partners to understand strategic
positioning of partner tools and technologies and identifying ways
in which Neudesic can close any gaps using packaged assets.
- Working with Neudesic's regional and global teams to help with
sales and client solution implementations that use strategic
- Working directly with strategic customer accounts to lay the
foundation for large-scale deployments that use innovative
frameworks and vertical solutions.
- Developing and implementing learning resources, press releases,
and sales enablement assets for technical and sales team
- Working with Alliance and marketing teams to create
Go-To-Market strategies and campaigns. General Skills
- Experience with leading and managing data and AI innovation
- Experience in business outcome-driven data and AI solutions
- Experience communicating with C-level executives to understand
business drivers, technology constraints, and future state
requirements to recommend effective data strategies with the most
efficient technical pillars.
- Expertise in designing and deploying analytic data platform
architectures and analytical data models.
- Thorough understanding of cloud data and AI deployment models
and associated development strategies.
- Experience in defining and managing OKRs for innovation
- Experience in designing Go-To-Market strategies for innovation
projects and working with alliance partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in delivering
technical presentations, writing wiki and press releases. Specific
- Preferred leadership and hands-on experience in architecting,
building, and deploying solutions on Microsoft Azure data
- Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Analysis Services
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Databricks
- Experience developing and deploying data visualization
solutions with Power BI.
- Relevant experience with big data tools (e.g., Hadoop, Spark,
etc.) focused on analytics.
- Expertise in Code and pipeline management: Azure DevOps,
- Experience with AWS and GCP data tools a plus.
- Experience with Cloud-native data warehousing solutions (e.g.,
Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with enterprise data warehousing, OLAP, and ETL
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis
Services tabular and multi-dimensional.
- Oracle Data warehousing solutions.
- Informatica Data integration solutions.
- Experience in open-source data and AI tools: Spark, Kafka,
Scala, Python. Neudesic is an Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Neudesic, Phoenix , Director of Data Engineering, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!