Client Success Manager - Managed Care Contracting/Negotiations
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Healthcents has been the leader in managed care contracting
outsourcing for over 25 years. At the core of our business, we help
healthcare providers increase their revenue by obtaining new and
more profitable contracts with payers. While contracting,
renegotiation, and credentialing support are the core of our
business today, we are continually looking for more ways to expand
our services to support healthcare providers. Healthcents was
recently acquired by Osceola Capital Management, a private equity
firm planning to further invest in the capabilities and resources
Client Success Manager - Managed Care Contracting/NegotiationsA
communicative team member who is proactive and passionate about
company products and the clients they serve. Manager of Client
Success will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will
build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their
contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the
individual needs of the clients. They aid internal departments by
collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials,
assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and
complaints, and identifying industry trends. To succeed in this
position, you should have exceptional communication, computer, and
problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical,
adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with
clients. Manager of Client Success Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and
explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate
- Identifying, growing, and maintaining payer relationships
- Payer negotiations on behalf of clients
- Documentation collection and management in CRM
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer
- Keeping accurate records and project plans.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on customer retention
and ongoing value.
- Help recruit, select, onboard, train, and coach new hires
Manager of Client Success Requirements:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the
company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Education and/or Experience
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years experience managing high level client accounts or
related industry experience
Compensation & BenefitsThis is a full-time position. Compensation
is a competitive salary with full benefits.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
Company Culture & ValuesWe are a small and growing team, so your
responsibilities will evolve rapidly. You will be challenged and
supported by a great team in an environment where you can move
fast, work hard, and see results.
At Healthcents, our core values are:
- Be Forthright
- Be Diligent
- Be Reliable
- Be Curious
Keywords: Healthcents, Phoenix , Client Success Manager - Managed Care Contracting/Negotiations, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!