Senior Project Manager - Land Development
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Kimley-Horn is looking for a practice builder and hands on
manager to help grow our land development team in our Phoenix,
This individual will have an entrepreneurial spirit and create a
vision for growth for a local Land Development practice. This
individual will also be provided the support to develop and grow
their own projects and clients and team around them.
This individual will also be provided the support to develop and
grow their own projects, clients and team around them. This person
will be responsible for leading the business development effort,
managing relationships with key clients and leading/completing
project tasks. Markets are not limited by geography but driven by
relationships. The successful candidate will have a great deal of
autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business.
Leadership responsibilities include:
- Operating with integrity and sound business principles
- Providing practice vision, business planning and strategy,
establishing goals, building and maintaining positive client
- Open communication with partners and team, along with growing
and directing a Land Development practice.
- Manage projects profitably, transition work to qualified staff,
grow and mentor staff, help recruit, and be a positive role
Management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Identifying and tracking leads
- Making presentations, writing proposals and scopes of work
- Establishing budgets, ensuring quality and timeliness of
deliverables, and supervising the execution of work.
- Accounting, administrative, marketing, recruiting, IT and
production support will be provided.
- With success, this individual will enjoy the rewards of a
performance based work environment and can advance to
- Local (state of Arizona) track record of winning work
- Extensive client contacts and relationships with local or
national architects, developers, land use attorneys, planners and
land owners as well as local jurisdictional staff.
- Registered engineer with 12 or more years of diversified
experience in growing and leading a land development practice in
the Arizona market (residential, commercial, industrial and/or
- Business development and marketing experience including;
writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected
- Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of
- Proficiency managing and mentoring staff in a positive
- Demonstrated experience managing land development project
Keywords: Kimley-Horn, Phoenix , Senior Project Manager - Land Development, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!