Company: Inland Real Estate Group
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Our apartment property in Surprise, AZ has an opening for
afull-time, Property Manager!
We are looking for an outstanding, experienced professional
Property Manager of our luxury housing community to be responsible
for the direct management of our property in Surprise, AZ. The
Property Manager should possess high energy, expert communication
and relationship building skills paired with outstanding customer
service. The ideal candidate for this position will have ability to
embrace a shared responsibility environment and work with a diverse
group of people while keeping a strong sense of ownership attitude.
The Property Manager is responsible for the operations of one of
our luxury housing communities, including, but not limited to,
driving sales goals, ensuring asset quality, meeting financial
objectives, overseeing all maintenance personal and ensuring
resident safety, satisfaction and retention. In addition, adhering
to all applicable fair housing laws governing real estate sales,
leasing, and management.
Role and Responsibilities
The Property Manager should possess high energy and be able to
multi-task, manage a diverse team and create a positive environment
for staff and residents. This professional should be highly
creative; able to plan and execute resident activities as well as
- Marketing of property, on and off-site
- Hire, train and manage property staff
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with applications and resident files
- Management and implementation of resident activities and
- Oversee activity of website and social media networks
- Coordination of vendors
- Rent collection, complete all financial reporting and handling
of accounts payable
- Responsible for budget creation and adherence
- Ensure compliance with codes, regulations, and governmental
- Resolve all day-to-day property management issues including
disputes related to property agreements, tenant leases and vendor
- Ensure the highest levels of quality are being maintained for
the asset, services, and resident satisfaction
- Reports to Regional Manager
- Attendance is an essential job function
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years supervisory supervisory
experience with the property management field.
- Must have knowledge of property management software, Yardi
- Certified Apartment Manager course (CAM) a plus or Accredited
Resident Manager (ARM) preferred
- Proficiency in computer skills including Word, Excel,
- Proficiency in social media platforms including Facebook,
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with
prospects or residents.
- Must have the ability to create relationships/rapport with
tenants; ability to work with a diverse array of people and
- Must be adaptable; able to multi-task, prioritize and thrive in
a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. (an entity within The
Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.) is a full-service
professional property management firm specializing in the
management of multi-family housing properties nationwide.
Experience, professionalism, and loyalty are just a few of the many
things that set IRRES apart in the multifamily property management
arena. Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do.
Our communities feature a variety of styles to meet your needs with
updated appliances and finishes, and resort-like clubhouses with
community rooms, pools and gathering areas.?
We?are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment?background checks and
drug screening?is performed on all new hires, in accordance with
applicable laws and regulations.?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or
veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected
?We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the following?link?to
Keywords: Inland Real Estate Group, Phoenix , Property Manager, Executive , Surprise, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!