Company: AAM, LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Partners with the Community Manager to identify, coordinate and
market all community events, programs and services.
- Coordinate the development of content, branding, distribution,
and other necessary information related to Association
newsletters,--social media, website--or other lifestyle public
relations and marketing publications as assigned.
- Oversee support staff and facilitators to ensure facilities,
events, rentals, classes and customer service meets the needs of
- Oversee Marketplace Sponsorship program, facility rentals and
- Develop an active volunteer program among residents, solicit
input and involvement from residents to stimulate awareness and
- Work with residents to assist in the establishment of interest
- Secure all entertainment, food, decorations, and items
necessary to carryout events and activities.
- Oversee the operation and management--of the membership desk as
applicable to ensure adequate staffing, policy and procedure
implementation and administration, asset control and required
- Attend Board, club and committee meetings and lead the
Activities Committee in conjunction with the Board Liaison.
- Assess overall success of events through event surveys and
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Ability to design and coordinate programs that enrich the
quality of life and enhance the vibrancy and overall experience of
living within an HOA Community.
- Effective and dynamic public speaking skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills paired with
high energy, initiative, and enthusiasm.
- Computer proficiency with respect to Microsoft Office Suite,
database software, internet and website portals, point of sale
system, registration processes, policies and procedures, equipment,
material and products, etc.
- Ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Ability to interact and work positively and effectively with
staff, volunteers and board members at all levels.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet
- Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions, changes and
delays while remaining focused.
- Ability to problem solve exercising good judgment and decision
- Ability to adapt and adjust to change.
- Position involves sitting, standing, and movement throughout
- Must be able to set up and break down events as needed.
- Utilizing a computer in an office setting.
- Capable of working extended hours, to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- This position will alternate between working indoors in a
controlled climate and with proper lighting, to an outdoors setting
with variable climate and lighting.
- Bachelors or better in Leisure Management or related
Keywords: AAM, LLC, Phoenix , Lifestyle Director, Executive , Surprise, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!