Financial Reporting Specialist - Assistant Vice President
Company: MUFG in the Americas
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by
S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we're 13,000
colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client,
organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values,
developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect.
It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and
diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and
agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by
asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and
be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Join an exciting and diverse team modernizing how we source and
deliver information to our partners for regulatory, BASEL, SEC,
head office, and tax reporting. Demonstrate and grow your knowledge
of financial products and structured reporting in this fast-paced
- Own and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly report
- Integrate changes in the reporting requirements, new products,
acquisitions, data warehouse upgrades, and sub-system changes to
maintain reporting quality via regression testing and UAT.
- Ad hoc enterprise level projects
Position Qualifications (Required)
- A four-year college degree with an emphasis in finance,
accounting, engineering, math or comp-sci related program.
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Experience in Bank related products
- Interest in finance, economics, or accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills: written and verbal
- Highly motivated and intellectually curios
- Ability to work equally well on self-managed or reciprocal
- Work towards independently learn complex subjects
- Strong MS Office skills: Advanced Excel is a must Position
- Jira, Kanban, and Agile exposure
- Advanced degree
- Operations experience
- Project management experience / skills
- Database experience
- SQL, PeopleSoft GL, economics, java script or python
- Automation experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives
and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our
colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment
decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as
the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of
violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG in the Americas, Phoenix , Financial Reporting Specialist - Assistant Vice President, Executive , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!