Company: Alsco Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The District Manager is responsible to meet or exceed Service goals
in the management of a district of routes. Reports to the Service
Manager. A DM may manage a service center and if the service center
has more than 7 routes, the DM becomes classified as a Senior
- Develop and motivate a district to be a highly productive team
through continual training, regular meetings, daily check-in,
fostering a positive work environment, route rides, and building
strong relationships with each RSR.
- Ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer service through
customer visits, audits, new installs, problem solving, open
communication and negotiating with customers.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed in their
district, including safety and Service SOP.
- Manage retention and growth by motivating their district to
solicit new customers, up-sell/cross-sell/sample all lines of
service or product and ensure a profitable product mix. Monitor and
report competitive activity. Oversee promotions, contests and
continued excellent customer relationships.
- Leading their district to success, communicate changes and
policies, oversee route organization, project a professional image
and require of their district likewise, and cooperatively work with
other departments in the branch.
- Complete general route responsibilities when necessary. Safely
operate a delivery vehicle, following all applicable laws and
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as
directed by supervision.
- A Senior DM performs the above functions as well as oversees a
service center. This includes securing the facility, managing
inventory to ensure sufficient supply for routes, overseeing
deposits and paperwork, communicating effectively with the
- Work with and support other service personnel as required by
- Have and maintain a valid Driver's License, keep a driving record
free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English,
comprehend and follow direction and good time management skills and
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and
- High School graduation or similar experience. Qualified to hold a
- Frequently within the branch area.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, working in and out of
customer locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry
facility, Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements - sitting, grasping, driving,
stooping, moving equipment, kneeling, reaching overhead, lifting up
to 75 lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Phoenix , District Manager, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!