Director, Business Architecture and Strategy
Company: Magellan Health
Posted on: January 17, 2020
This position will provide leadership in the development of the
next generation contact center strategy and software solution
needs. Provides analysis of options, benefits, costs and risks.
Develops the business architecture to integrate people, processes
and technology. Creates tangible business strategies, facilitates
planning activities, facilitate analytics, executes activities and
measure results. Drives business architecture, change management
and solution implementation. Responsibilities also include, but are
not limited to research, pricing, conceptualizing, mobilizing teams
and cross functional partnerships with IT and Operations while
launching new systems, features and enhancements.
- Identifies and executes initiatives to enhance
quality/performance/compliance requirements and/or transform the
company`s contact center capabilities.
- Translates customer and operational needs into recommendations
and specifications enhancements and leverages creativity to design
new solutions for Operations and Customer Experience.
- Provides operational leadership and is responsible for leading
multi-disciplinary teams for execution.
- Serves as the company`s subject matter expert for contact
center business needs and impact. Through presentations and ongoing
consultations, provides information about trends, benchmarks and
strategies to improve our metrics and customer offerings.
- Prioritizes deliverables and translates into product
- Negotiates at all levels, finding common ground and obtaining
buy-in around strategies and tactics.
- Delivers professional presentations to senior leadership,
external customers, and consultant audiences.
- Facilitates external vendor relationships and partnering to
design and build strategic initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.General Job
InformationTitleDirector, Business Architecture and
StrategyGrade30Job FamilyPharmacy GroupCountryUnited States of
AmericaFLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)Recruiting Start
Date1/3/2020Date Requisition Created1/3/2020Work ExperienceIT,
Product Innovation/Development, Project/Program
ManagementEducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience
May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors: Business Administration
(Required), Bachelors: Healthcare (Required), Bachelors:
Information Technology (Required), MastersLicense and
Certifications - RequiredLicense and Certifications -
PreferredOther Job RequirementsResponsibilities
- A--solid understanding of SDLC, specifically Scrum or other
Agile software development methodologies.
- Minimum--8 years combined experience in business architecture,
systems analysis, and operations preferably within the managed care
industry plus 4 or more years of experience in a leadership
- Thorough knowledge of the healthcare industry, specifically PBM
and Specialty Pharmacy.
- Comprehensive understanding--PBM functioning and client
needs/wants to creatively recommend customer experience design,
technology and business process integration, leading industry
thoughts while meeting financial goals of the company.
- Knowledge of Customer Service, Workforce Planning, and overall
strategies to balance quality and efficiency
- Bachelors degree required in Business Administration, IT,
Healthcare or related field.
- Experience in the coordination and collaboration of work teams
and a proven track record of success while working in any of the
following functional areas: Product Management and Development, or
- Proven track record of results and deadline--adherence.
- Experience in the design, management, and implementation of
business process, technology changes/system re-platform, new
products including the coordination and integration of all primary
- Strong organizational, consultation and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are
- Self-starter and ability to work independently or as part of a
team.Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every
employee must understand, comply and attest to the security
responsibilities and security controls unique to their
Keywords: Magellan Health, Phoenix , Director, Business Architecture and Strategy, Executive , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!