Senior Penetration Testing Engineer
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting,
rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent
protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you
make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here,
youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways
you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a
company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using
and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Description**In addition to Tempe, AZ, we are open to
candidates in the Charlotte, NC market to work from our new
facility in the Charlotte RailYard.**
Allstate Information Security is looking to hire a Senior
Penetration Testing Engineer to join an exciting team and fulfill a
high-demand service. The individual will perform penetration
testing for Allstate infrastructure and in-house developed
applications to discover security vulnerabilities and weaknesses
and provide remediation recommendations. The team is looking for an
experienced tester with a willingness to share knowledge and work
with the team to enhance the security posture of Allstates
applications and systems.Key Responsibilities
- Perform white and black box testing of in-house applications
and systems with a variety of commercial and opensource tools
- Devise creative and custom exploits, solutions, and techniques
to discover vulnerabilities and exploitability of the targets
- Knowledge-share with team on techniques and results to
continuously improve the service offering
- Create detailed report of findings and recommendations after
testing is complete and present to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date in current tools, techniques, and
vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices
- Mentor junior members of the team in techniques and best
practices in ethical hacking and vulnerability analysis
- 5+ years experience with penetration testing
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of:
- Cmmon attack techniques for web, mobile and services.
- Cmmon application testing tools including, but not limited to
Burp, SQL Map etc
- OWASP Tp 10 iPhone and Android application pen testing
specifically relating to reverse engineering and instrumentation
- Pen testing in Agile and/r Extreme development
- Ability to write scripts/tools to assist in testing
- Experience testing/analyzing applications and networks
- Understanding of encryption technologies.
- Understanding of common network protocols
- Working knowledge with various operating systems
- Ability to relay detailed technical concepts to a broad range
of audiences, via written reports and presentations.
- Passion for continuous learning, growth, and tinkering
- CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP, and/or other industry certification
is desired but not required.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit
to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a
competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards
package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and
dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus,
youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance
your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for
employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA)
1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a
discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a
prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by
refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a
veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the
Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information
regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information
regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified
individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a
veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Keywords: Allstate, Phoenix , Senior Penetration Testing Engineer, Engineering , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!