IT Security Engineer - Incident Management
Company: American Family Insurance
Posted on: February 12, 2024
This is an Incident Management / Security role that includes,
framework, roadmap, program optimization, process engineering, risk
remediation, and mitigation of operational risk in a high-velocity
culture by introducing technology, requirements, deliverables, gaps
and systems design. Analyze competitive strategies, cyber
technologies, metrics models, and performance indicators.
Contribute to strategic solutions and build resilient support for
next-generation systems to solve challenges and enhance the control
environment.Compensation Minimum:$95,000 / YearCompensation
Maximum:$141,000 / YearCompensation may vary based on the job level
and your geographic work location.Job Level Summary
- Requires working experience with SIEM.
- ServiceNow experience appreciated.
- Incident Management reporting is REQUIRED. .
- Continue to build knowledge of the company, processes and
- Perform a range of assignments related to job discipline
- Use prescribed guidelines in analyzing situations
- Receive a moderate level of guidance and directionPrimary
- Participate in the development, integration, and testing of
- Must be an Incident Management Commander.
- Research, engineers, and integrates new security solutions.
Perform cyber defense incident evaluation, including determining
potential impact and identifying the vulnerability
- Help maintain the security systems and solutions
- Build relationships with Peers across departments through
collaborative engineering operations and programs. Participate in
the design, and implementation of automated solutions to allow
- Develop system-security measures to ensure Cybersecurity is
- Manage, analyzes and responds to the changing system and data
access our needs and our clients needs.
- Identify, design and implement automated solutions to allow
- Establish process, procedures, solutions and security artifacts
based on Internal Controls criteria required to demonstrate
adherence to compliance.
- Apply service-oriented security architecture principles to meet
our integrity, and availability requirements.
- Validates current and future-state architectural models to
assess impact across all Cybersecurity technology systems.We
encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the
requirements listed above. Skills can be used in many different
ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant
beyond what a list of requirements will capture. We encourage those
who are passionate about what we do to apply!We provide benefits
that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You
will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and
wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We
also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an
annual incentive, 9 paid holidays and a paid time off program (23
days accrued annually for full-time employees). In addition, our
student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available
to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent
workers are not eligible for American Family Insurance Group
benefits.We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to
comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws pertaining
to non-discrimination, non-harassment and equal opportunity. We
also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: American Family Insurance, Phoenix , IT Security Engineer - Incident Management, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!