Posted on: March 20, 2023
If you are interested in this job and need more details, please
send me (Harpreet) your resume on Harpreet.C@Lancesoft.com and
call/ text me on 703-889-6537. Thanks!
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ, 85040
Duration: 10 Months Contract
Hours: 1st Shift (Mon - Fri)
- Responsible for overall quality planning related to
manufactured and purchased products.
- This position will be responsible for the improvement of
processes and technical quality planning, including review of
contract requirements, designs, change orders, specifications and
- Will also ensure that our company and sub-tier suppliers comply
with customer quality and special process requirements.
- Uses advanced quality and continuous improvement quality
engineering principles to enhance product quality, reliability, and
- Suggests and implements improvement ideas covering products
designs, system processes, and hardware processing.
- Prevents problems by assessing and qualifying the capability of
the product design, manufacturing, and preventative action
- Implements quality plans and monitors detection systems
- Evaluates performance of the product design, manufacturing
quality and reliability systems
- Implements corrective actions and solves problems that affect
quality, manufacturability, and product reliability
- Provides customer/vendor and management interface on quality,
process, and manufacturing systems
- Conducts and supports audits on special processes and quality
- Updates quality system documentation in support of audits and
- Ensures development teams maintain focus on customer quality
system and product quality requirements
- Other related duties as assigned
- Regular and acceptable attendance and punctuality
- Bachelor's Degree in Quality or Aerospace Engineering
- Prefer 2 years of quality assurance experience
- Read and understand drawings, including geometric
- Fully proficient in developing Quality Plans, Monitoring
Quality Performance, and implementing Corrective/Preventative
Actions, and Interface with Customer and Third-Party Auditors
- Must have excellent communication skills and demonstrated
ability to work with all levels of internal and external
- Hands-on with strong mechanical aptitude, and capable of
successfully balancing both the technical and administrative
aspects of the position.
- Proficient at problem solving and working with Customer/FAA
specifications and quality requirements.
Keywords: LanceSoft, Phoenix , QUALITY ENGINEER, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...