A&P Mechanic - Tucson, AZ
Posted on: March 19, 2023
If interested, please apply to this posting directly or email
your resume to Location: Tucson, AZDescription:
- While working on top-of-the-line corporate aircraft in a
Service Center, perform inspections, make adjustments and repairs,
replace components, and correct any malfunction or deficiency with
and without power applied to the aircraft.
- Access and re-install aircraft components, which obstruct the
performance of assigned tasks.
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical removals and
- Assist with inspection and modification of components per
- Aircraft will include Challenger, Global, and Learjet
- Valid FAA A&P License
- 3+ years of Aircraft Maintenance experience
- Basic tools must be provided by the candidatePay:
- $40/hr - $48/hr
- Per Diem split is available for those that qualifyWork
- Must be flexible on shiftPlacement Options:
- 1+ year Contract About Aerotek: We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Phoenix , A&P Mechanic - Tucson, AZ, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...