Field Service Technician 1
Company: Burroughs, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Does the idea of troubleshooting -electronic equipment intrigue
you? Are you interested in electro-mechanical repair -and
maintenance? -Are you driven to deliver exceptional customer
service? If you answered yes to any of these questions or have
significant customer service, repair/maintenance, and installation
-experience, we want to talk to you!We are seeking aspiring Service
Technicians -in your area to help service and support our
customers' cash automation technology equipment -in your
area!Burroughs is a service and integration leader in payment and
transaction automation technology with over 135 years of experience
serving financial and retail customers. Burroughs offers a
nationwide field service organization combined with remote managed
services, technical support, help desk, program management and
hardware solutions; including ATMs, teller cash automation,
servers, smart safes, kiosks and self-service solutions throughout
U.S. and Puerto Rico. -Join us to experience what has made
Burroughs a great place to work since 1886!Benefits of working at
- Extensive training, tools, and company vehicle all
- Competitive compensation including premium pay scales, Floating
Holidays, and Paid Time off!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including robust Medical,
Dental, and Vision effective on the 1st -day
- 401k savings plans!Job DescriptionBurroughs' Service
Technicians -will install, maintain, and service multi-vendor
equipment at customer locations in response to assigned service
calls and within established service level agreement (SLA) periods.
- Customer and vendor equipment typically includes banking and cash
automation equipment, self-service devices, and other OEM devices.
- Successful candidates will possess impeccable personal integrity,
excellent customer service skills, technical aptitude, and an
ability to operate as a team player. -Key Responsibilities:
- Installs, maintains and services cash automation equipment at
assigned customer locations,
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems,
- Ensures customer satisfaction through excellent follow through
and communication with customers and Burroughs Team Members
- Maintains tools and parts inventory in a secure and accurate
- Technical aptitude or interest in learning to repair
electronics and electro-mechanical components in complex
- Positive attitude and a passion for customer service,
- Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics,
- Independent and teamwork skills,
- Self-motivated and well-organized,
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED (Associates Degree is a plus),
- Must be at least 18 years of age,
- Must hold a valid US driver's license,
- Ability to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 75
- Previous experience with multi-vendor ATMs, and cash automation
equipment is a plus.
Keywords: Burroughs, Inc., Phoenix , Field Service Technician 1, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!