HSE Engineer II
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That
is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?Serve as a functional HSE
expert, providing leadership and technical support to the facility.
Work within robust operating and management systems to reduce risk.
Strengthen systems to ensure compliance with regulatory and
Honeywell requirements. Partner with business leaders and employees
to continuously improve HSE culture, awareness and accountability
in support of business objectives. Key Responsibilities
- Integrate HSE processes and safe work practices into daily
- Lead HSE initiatives as an integrated business partner to
support achievement of site goals and ensure zero harm to
- Drive Excellence in HSE through management leadership, employee
involvement, worksite analysis, hazard prevention and control, and
- Maintain compliance with all environmental permit programs
(air, wastewater/Large Industrial User, hazardous waste/LQG and
- Lead hazardous waste reduction programs with a goal of 10%
- Lead Carbon Neutrality and Sustainability Projects (solar,
Sustainable Aviation Fuel, CO2/NOx reduction initiatives) with a
goal of carbon neutral by 2035
- Reporting and consultant management (EPCRA Tier 2, SARA Title
- Lead AZ Voluntary Environmental Stewardship Program (VESP)
- Support remediation program management
- Oversight and project management of environmental capital
projects YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Some HSE program experience
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements WE VALUE
- Manufacturing HSE program experience
- Working knowledge of VPP (Voluntary Protection Program)
- Professional certification
- Program management experience
- Leadership mindset
- Business acumen
- Technical skills and knowledge directly applicable to role
- Passionate about achieving Excellence in HSE
- Strong communication skills Additional Information
- JOB ID: req381232
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Global
(ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , HSE Engineer II, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!