Sr. Launch Electrical Engineer
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The CTO Chief Engineering and Product Excellence organization has 1
Senior Engineer openings, to be located at Honeywell Aerospace
sites in Phoenix, Arizona.
The CTO CEPE PSP team is responsible for executing Advanced Product
Quality Planning (APQP) and ensuring "Flawless Launch" of new
products into production. The team drives the linkage between
engineering and supply chain, to ensure Flawless Launch. -The goals
of the organization include driving a culture change for on-time
launch (OTL) and "Zero Defects". - - -This is an excellent
opportunity for an individual with strong engineering, quality, and
operations background, to draw upon those experiences to improve
overall efficiency in the business, and gain exposure to senior
leaders. - -The scope of this position includes support of APQP
tasks, and working closely with a cross functional team of the
Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), Quality, Program Management, and
Engineering to ensure the success of the Flawless Launch Process.
This position reports to the Sr. Launch -Engineering Manager.
- Lead Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
- Use past quality/warranty historical data
- Drive Key Characteristics (KC), Critical Characteristics
- Prepare Flawless Launch Estimates for new programs
- Collaborate with Integrated Project Team (IPT) to drive APQP
and achieve producibility targets adhering to IPDS Launch
- Create risk assessments by program phase
- Ensure producibility elements are integrated into the master
- Prepare/Review OTL/Producibility summaries for Monthly
Operating Reviews (MOR's)
- Ability to apply 6-Sigma methods to solve problems
- Work with Senior leadership to define and pilot continuous
- Build lessons learned data for all future launches
- Participate in Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY) reduction
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally (up to
25% of time)
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must be a US citizen due to -contractual -requirements
- Bachelors' Degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in engineering,
quality, and/or manufacturing in the Automotive or Aerospace
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) experience - working
knowledge of Core Tools like Design Failure Mode and Effects
Analysis (DFMEA), Process Failure Mode and Effect (PFMEA), Process
Control Plans (CP), Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- New Product Introduction (NPI) experience - Product or Process
- Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Black Belt certification
- Masters Degree
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Aerospace product and business process knowledge
- Knowledge of root cause/corrective action process
- Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills, able to use data, communicate key
trends, develop and execute continuous improvement plans
- Able to manage multiple priorities and multiple projects
- JOB ID: HRD183528
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , Sr. Launch Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!