Lead Eng Tech II
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As a Lead Engineering Technician II, you will be part of a team
that designs, manufactures, and tests highly complex optical
gyroscopes. You will participate in the building and sub-assembly
testing of optical gyroscopes for both engineering development as
well as existing production. Work is in a Clean Room environment in
an ISO9100 certified facility. This will enable you to support new
products, processes, standards, or operational plans within the
organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on
business results. Key Responsibilities
- Build and test the electronics for optical gyroscopes.
- Electrical trouble-shoot
- Help develop and de-bug electronic circuits for new gyroscope
- Work with both engineering and production using existing work
instructions. YOU MUST HAVE
- 2-year technical degree
- 5+ years manufacturing experience.
- Ability to trouble-shoot electrical circuits to the component
- S. citizen WE VALUE
- Solder certified or be able to be certified.
- Experience working under a microscope.
- Have practical experience working with engineering
- Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and
apply six sigma procedures.
- Sound technical judgment and opinions.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with
other individuals in a team or project setting.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face
of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with
- Some experience in test support Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD187783
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer
- Human Resources (CORPORATE HR) Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , Lead Eng Tech II, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!