REMOTE Sr Advanced FPGA/ASIC Engineer
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who create the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why our employees enjoy
access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and
industries. We offer amazing opportunities for career growth with a
world-class team of diverse experts. Our benefits are industry
leading with a premier 401k match, parental leave, flexible 3/2
work from home schedule, unlimited PTO and more.
"Climb to Flight Level 350," the first officer replies to Air
Traffic Control as they reach up to change the altitude on the mode
control panel. As they turn the knob, signals are sent to digital
brains called Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) or
Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) inside the panel.
These FPGAs/ASICs interpret the commands from the panel and are
part of a larger complex system that will command the engines and
flight controls to climb the aircraft to Flight Level 350.
Our front-end FPGA/ASIC team provides the brains behind these
brains. Be part of a team that designs, verifies, integrates, and
tests complex avionics products within Honeywell Aerospace. You
will work on new products in support of the organization's business
strategies. You will be responsible for coding, running
simulations, synthesis, and creating test benches and
Are you ready to help us make the future?
* Build Requirements, Design and Simulation
* Conduct Code Synthesis
* Integration and Test Support
* Provide Customer Support
* Prepare Documentation
* Mentor junior engineers
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
* 5+ years of relevant experience in ASIC/FPGA development
* Due to export control regulations, this position requires US
* Experience with Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) &
* Knowledge of DO-254 Airborne Electronic Hardware development
* Good VHDL or Verilog working knowledge
* Professional knowledge of design tools: simulators, STA tools,
* Knowledge of AMBA, PCI, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, OS Linux, scripting
languages Perl, Shell, TCL
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
* Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* JOB ID: req380443
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Phoenix , REMOTE Sr Advanced FPGA/ASIC Engineer, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!