IC Design Engineer
Company: Cypress HCM
Posted on: August 8, 2022
One of our largest medical device clients is looking to add an
IC Design Engineer to their team!
What We Do:
- We work with some of the most novel, niche medical device
companies nationwide, to develop their products for highly
specified medical purposes.
- If you are interested in having a first-hand, direct impact on
cutting-edge medical devices, then this could be the perfect
opportunity for you!
About the IC Design Engineer:
- The ideal candidate should be able to architect new innovative
circuits to solve electronic system challenges.
- This position will require a person capable of leading IC
development projects which would include directing and mentoring
other designers, mapping out schedules, resources, and partitioning
the design work.
- Candidate should be able to quickly analyze product proposals
and be able to identify critical and challenging design
- The candidate must also understand the basics of semiconductor
devices physics, have strong circuit analysis skills, understand
good IC layout practices, and implement or guide the
characterization of circuits in electronics laboratories.
- Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in analog and mixed-signal
integrated circuit design.
- Experience with leading IC design teams and design of large
building blocks of ICs.
- Good understanding of semiconductor manufacturing, packaging,
Nice To Haves:
- Higher degrees preferred
- Medical device experience
- Contract manufacturing experience
Day To Day:
- Lead design and development of medical ASICs, including
transistor level circuit design.
- Develop product specifications and convert to design
- Develop simulation test bench and other test environments.
- Perform top level mixed mode simulations as directed.
- Act as the Technical Lead on IC design programs, conduct design
reviews, and interface with internal stakeholders and customers to
communicate technical updates and program status.
- Lead innovate designs for low power design, power management,
data converters, and energy harvesting
- Develop a post silicon evaluation plan, support bench
evaluation and debug of silicon, and support development of
- Assist with project management, schedule tracking and
allocation of technical resources.
- Assist business development in generating proposals, analyze
product proposals and identify critical parameters for
- Direct and mentor other design engineers
Keywords: Cypress HCM, Phoenix , IC Design Engineer, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!