Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Structural
Engineer who is eager to start or advance their career with an
award-winning, full-service design and consulting firm! At EAPC,
our team of more than 160 architects, engineers, interior
designers, construction managers, and other professionals work
together to create stunning structures and design for optimum
performance.As a Structural Engineer at EAPC, you will:
- Provide structural design, detailing, and calculations as
required for all phases of the design of new buildings and
structures as well as additions to and renovations of existing
buildings and structures.
- Coordinate structural designs with other disciplines such as
architectural, mechanical, civil, etc.
- Edit and write structural specifications.
- Perform structural investigations and/or feasibility studies
including the writing of reports and providing cost estimates when
- Provide mentorship/training to EIT level staff
- Provide direction to CAD/Revit specialists as required to
complete structural drawings.
- Perform construction administration activities such as the
review of material shop drawings, responding to contractor RFIs and
construction questions, construction site visits, etc.
- Perform site visits as required to field verify existing
conditions, dimensions, elevations, etc.
- Assist project managers in the development of internal design
budgets and schedules as required.
- Assist the department manager in determining anticipated
project scope, deliverables, fees, etc. as required to complete
proposals to provide structural engineering services to external
clientsTo join us, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field with
minimum 3+ years of experience, 5+ years preferred
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or ability to obtain
within a year preferred
- Experience modifying or creating documents and drawings and
apply standard structural engineering principles and
- Experience in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software;
REVIT and AutoCAD strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel and work remotely as required to meet
project and corporate demands
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple
- Working knowledge of engineering systems
- Ability to understand and communicate with professionals of
- Experience in development of new business opportunities and
support of existing clients preferred
- Experience providing oversight and mentoring of the work
performed by junior staff preferred
- Project management and business development understanding
- Valid driver's license
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa
sponsorshipThe position will report directly to the Structural
Department Manager and will work as an integrated member of a
multi-discipline, in-house team of engineers, architects, and
drafting technicians.Benefits include a competitive salary
commensurate with experience and qualifications, paid time off and
personal leave, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance
with dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance and
disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses,
and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects
balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting
community.Applications will be reviewed immediately. Following a
conditional offer of employment, a motor vehicle background check
and background check will be conducted.EAPC is an equal opportunity
employer disability/veteran.If you need any assistance or
accommodation completing this application please contact human
resources at 701-461-7481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: EAPC, Phoenix , Structural Engineer, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!