Remote QA Engineer
Company: Find Great People
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Day to Day:
- Be the single point of contact for all testing efforts as a
- Operate as a part of a Scrum team focused on delivering high
quality software using Agile methodology: actively participate in
sprint planning, test, demo and retrospective.
- Represent SQA in project level discussions, collaborate with
teams from other locations and functional divisions.
- Work collaboratively with product owner in analyzing
specifications and deriving detailed requirements.
- Utilize strong understanding of software Architecture and
- Understand business requirements, create a test plan, and
ensure traceability to requirements and make sure all tests are
executed accurately and document test results.
- Work closely with the development team and enhance the 'black
box' testing to cover areas impacted by the code changes.
- Log defects and facilitate defect resolution by working with
different development / business teams.
- Demonstrate functionality of the final product to business SMEs
and facilitate business approval.
- Execute automated scripts and troubleshoot / debug minor script
Required Skill Sets:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT field.
- Proven QA experience in the consumer finance industry for at
least 10 years.
- Experience in working with automation tools that use VB Script
such as UFT, Test complete etc.,
- Testing methodologies in Scrum and Agile environments
- Experience in working onsite and offshore model supporting
multiple large-scale projects
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
and the ability to interact well across all levels of the
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with minimal supervision.
Keywords: Find Great People, Phoenix , Remote QA Engineer, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!