Lean Engineer (Industrial Engineer)
Company: CASSAVANT MACHINING, INC.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CMI Group is looking an Industrial or Lean Engineer to join our
Cassavant Machining LLC - 3617 E. La Salle, St, Phoenix, AZ
Industrial Engineer will be responsible to develop optimal process
at CMI, by identification of the value and non value added
activities that will lead the identification of process changes and
create positive impact to business performance at the manufacturing
and transactional levels.
In addition, you will lead and support our current programs and
collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams at CMI manufacturing,
Mentorship lean-six sigma principles and foster teamwork are
critical attributes to this function
- Contribute to cost reduction efforts by actively seeking and
reporting opportunities for improving throughput, reducing lead
times, increasing efficiencies, and reducing variances
- Value stream mapping experience,
- Lead improvement projects by using tools such (Lean-six sigma,
5s, 5 Whys, SMED, Visual management)
- Help the factories become more adept at efficiently using the
existing systems to make production planning and scheduling
decisions on a day-to-day basis (Gemba walks)
- Put right measurement systems in place to facilitate data
gathering and use this data for conducting workflow analysis
- Provide support and operational ownership on implementation of
- Evaluate, pilot, recommend, and roll-out processes and
technologies for improving productivity at our manufacturing
- Provide training to the facilities and implement management
- Proven experience as change agent.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, Industrial Engineering /
Manufacturing Systems Engineering/Supply chain
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working in industry in a role that
is relevant to this position.
- Familiarity with Lean/Six-sigma techniques for process
improvement, and with other manufacturing management philosophies
such as QRM, TOC, etc., with relevant certifications
- Knowledge of continuous improvement principles such as Kaizen,
5S, JIT among others
- Ability to use solid works, AutoCAD
- Capability of working in MS, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes machining process
- Knowledge of industrial engineering concepts
- Knowledge of statistics
- Ability to analyze and improve manufacturing processes
- Ability to train others
- Ability to multi-task but still be detail oriented
- Skill in verbal and written communications.
- Skill in decision making and problem solving
- Understand and interpretation of Blue prints
Team oriented company with top paying wages and benefits in the
valley in regards to the Aerospace Industry. To qualify for
consideration, all candidates must be able to work 40+ hours per
week in a fast paced, high-demand, quality environment. All
candidates must also have sufficient verbal and written
communication skills as well as good problem solving skills.
Cassavant Machining is equal opportunity employer providing
competitive wages and benefits. Medical, dental, vision, disability
and life insurance available. 401(k) with company match and company
funded Profit Sharing plan.
This is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate
against any employee or applicant due to age, race, disability,
veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, gender or any other
protected classification. VEVRAA federal subcontractor. This
company provides provide equal employment opportunities to
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, or disabilities in compliance with federal and
state laws including:
--- The Civil Rights Act of 1964 as Amended
--- Age Discrimination Act of 1967 as Amended
--- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
--- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974
--- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act of 2009
--- The Wagner-Peyser Act as Amended.
--- The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
--- Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq
Keywords: CASSAVANT MACHINING, INC., Phoenix , Lean Engineer (Industrial Engineer), Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!