Sr. Frontend Engineer (React + Redux, JS) - salary to $135,000.00 - RE
Company: Incendia Partners
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Sr. Frontend Engineer
WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE. Candidates must be in the EST, CST, or MST
Perks: Salary target $120,000.00 - $135,000.00 along with benefits,
including medical/dental/vision, paid time off and more!
Our client is a Y-Combinator alumni startup that has built a
platform and tools to automate communication with customers...while
not losing that personal touch! They are literally exploding in
today's work-from-home economy, and their SaaS solution is a
game-changer in driving revenue with little to no business
Our client's core frontend is built in React.JS + Redux, but they
are constantly exploring tech that best fits the needs of their
customers and engineers. They believe in using the best tools for
the job, and value engineering expertise over language prowess.
They value: documentation, test coverage, performance, styled
components, custom UI development, and a fast-paced mind set.
They predominantly communicate over Slack, making little use of
email internally. They do daily standups each morning via Google
Hangouts. Github is their repo tool of choice and we track progress
and requirements via Jira.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have a strong technical background, including 6+ years of
experience building impactful products or systems
- Have 3+ years of React and Redux experience
- Have 1+ years experience writing custom CSS from the ground-up,
without the use of material UI
- Have incredible communication skills and are a joy to work
- Enjoy doing anything it takes to solve problems and see
projects through to completion
- Find improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security and design
- Hold yourself and others to a high level of accountability when
working with production
- Can effectively debug complex problems across the whole
- Enjoy doing whatever it takes to solve problems and delight
What You Will Do
- Thrive in a collaborative environment developing and executing
against immediate and long term roadmaps and making effective
tradeoffs considering business priorities, but always with the user
experience in mind
- Write high quality, performant code that sees tons of exposure
and user feedback in a growing, fast-pace, startup environment
- Teach and mentor junior ICs to become the next generation of
- Inform critical decisions with consideration for software best
practices, system design, and product roadmap
- Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and
architecture choices we make in building platforms or
- Serve as a role model for software design and scalable systems
architecture by developing, sharing, and setting the bar for
engineering quality You should apply if:
- You're passionate about building beautifully crafted software
and creating awesome developer experiences.
- You value collaboration, autonomy, moving fast and getting lots
done. We have no time or interest for bureaucracy and
micromanagement - we're moving fast and you'll be required to take
responsibility for delivering a high quality product.
- You want to build a product you would use yourself, and bring
your unique insight and perspective to the table as an engineer in
shaping our overarching product offering.
- You like solving big problems. Their greatest challenges are on
the horizon, and they will need experienced, intelligent,
hard-working and creative minds to solve foundational
infrastructure challenges to further establish their SaaS platform
as the leading B2C messaging platform.
- You want to make a huge impact, and share in the success of a
company you've helped build.
Keywords: Incendia Partners, Phoenix , Sr. Frontend Engineer (React + Redux, JS) - salary to $135,000.00 - RE, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!