Service Pumping Technician
Company: TDIndustries Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Location: US-AZ-PhoenixReq_Number: 2Category: ServiceType:
The Pumping Tech performs the following duties on a mobile basis:
grease trap puming, sanitary sewer system pumping, equipment
operation, demmand service calls, and maintains planned maintenance
work. Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs the above mentioned
items to our service customers in accordance with SOPs (standard
operating procedures), internal requirements, manufacturer's
specifications and safety policies. Maintains truck inventory of
basic materials, hand and power tools. Safely drives a motor
vehicle and trailer, follows requirements of company vehicle
driving policy and adheres to all company safety requirements.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided
innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class
mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities,
hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and
industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our success
and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine
recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work",
"Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire
From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional
development of each employee.
- Class B CDL preferred and may be required for future
- Provide effective communication between customers, vendors, and
- Inspect grease trap buildup,correct operations and hazards
- Prepare for each service job to maximize efficiency (get truck
ready, tools, etc.)
- Respond to Service Work Orders from dispatch. Maintains
schedule with dispatch and customers.
- Uses tools and equipment that are standard issue. Keep tools
and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Schedules/Maintains pumping vehicles, trailer, and equipment
- Drive truck to and from job site, following all traffic
- Remove grease buildup fromcommercial property grease trap
systems, both inside and outside
- Completion and submission of quote and service paperwork to
management in a timely manner, if required
- Respond to trouble/emergency calls in a timely manner
- Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two-year technical degree in related field is preferred.
- Must possess required registrations, professional licenses
and/or certifications as required by the position.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Must be able to use app-based technology.
- Professional demeanor, solid interpersonal skills with good
written and oral communication capability.
- Demonstrates strong business ethics at all times.
- Methods and principles of general building maintenance and
Keywords: TDIndustries Inc, Phoenix , Service Pumping Technician, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!