Quality Engineer IV
Company: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Would you like to work multi-functionally to drive innovation at a
100+ year-old brand? Are you looking for a caring company that is
committed to exceptional service? If so, be part of a community
that works at CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA insurer, in our Glendale,
AZ office.While we---ve been named a ---best place to work,--- our
proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA
members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people,
CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling
our promise to be there when they need us.Why join us?
- Impact. Join us in reinventing CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA
Insurer and deliver solutions across 23 states and the District of
Columbia. Work and learn alongside your Team Members at start-up
speed and agility to create real and meaningful change
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package
including base salary, both annual and long-term lucrative
performance bonuses, benefits, and 401(k) Company match with
additional discretionary contribution potential.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values:
respect, integrity, teamwork, and serviceWhat you---ll do:
- The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for defining test
plans, designing, developing, and executing reusable and
maintainable test automation scripts, as well as improving test
coverage and filling gaps in existing automation scripts in order
to improve the overall quality of our digital properties. The QA
Automation Engineer is responsible for creating and testing using
both manual and automated testing frameworks. The QA Automation
Engineer demonstrates innovation, collaborative attitude, and
coordination skills in addition to possessing a strong technical
and programming/test automation skill set. The QA Automation
Engineer supports the development team through planning,
prioritization and adjusting test plans for periodic releases.What
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with
little need for escalation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and
partnerships with key business systems stakeholders.
- Drive best practices in QA Engineering and ensure Secure,
Scalable, Performant, and Highly Available Service.
- Experience working with and coordinating automated test
activities across multiple teams.
- Designed, developed and executed reusable and maintainable test
- Demonstrable experience with integration, performance,
regression, stress, and acceptance testing with a focus on web and
- Support user acceptance testing for new features, improving the
test coverage by including the most relevant end-to-end user
scenarios in test plans and automation.
- Developed and/or recommended tools to assist test engineers in
test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Tracked and helped with prioritization of defects throughout
the product releases and lifecycles, by collaborating with team &
- Experience testing applications that integrate with other
systems through RESTful APIs.
- Worked with open source web frameworks such as React, Node.js,
Express, Selenium, SoapUI and cloud platforms and services such as
Amazon, browser stack, Perfecto Mobile, Experitest, and Sauce
Labs.What you---ll need to succeed:
- Team player, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving
- Effective decision-making skills, even under pressure and while
lacking all of the desired information detail.
- Experience with highly transactional account and payment
- Relentlessly introduce new ways of improving the quality and
performance of our digital properties.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments,
- Ability to propose and create reusable components steps that
can be integrated into cross-application test suites.
- Experience working with projects spanning across multiple
applications in a hybrid environment of On-Premise, Cloud, and
- Experience supporting complex systems with significant
integration points, external Third Party systems through APIs and
multi-step authorization factors.
- 3 or more years of software test automation experience with
focus on web and mobile applications.
- Experience working in an agile environment.CSAA Insurance Group
offers many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage
including benefits coverage for domestic partners. Company
contributions into a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- 401(k) plus company matching dollar for dollar up to 6% and a
cash balance retirement program.
- Company paid employee assistance plan and health support
- Award-winning wellness programs including free onsite fitness
- Paid bonding leave for birthing and non-birthing parent and
paid adoption leave.
- Two weeks paid military leave.
- Paid time off, plus ten paid holidays and 24 hours of paid time
off to volunteer.
- Tuition reimbursement, self-service training, career
development and mentorship opportunities.Be part of a community
that worksAt CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our
values-based culture. Helping our employees lead enriched lives and
satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the
integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday
interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives,
backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it
comes to helping our members, community or one
another.Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community
also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and
Oklahoma.Let---s work togetherWe are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Phoenix , Quality Engineer IV, Engineering , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!