Recovery Coach (Peer Support)
Company: Southwest Network
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come and join the AMAZING Southwest Network Team so you can
experience this great opportunity located in the North Phoenix
area! Our members will look to you to help combat negative
self-talk, overcome fears, solve problems, and articulate, set and
accomplish goals. Youll teach them to advocate for the services
they want and/or need and help them build social skills that will
enhance their chances for employment or meaningful community
activities. Youll also assist the clinical staff in identifying
program environments that are conducive to recovery, lending your
unique insights into mental illness and what makes recovery
possible. A complete job description is available upon request.
REQUIREMENTS Education, Certification, and Experience
- Must possess a high school or equivalency diploma.
- Must be a current or prior recipient of Maricopa County
behavioral health services with a minimum of one (1) year in
- Peer support certificate required.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options
- Must have and maintain a valid Arizona driver's license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Knowledge, Ability, and
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family
relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time
management and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e.
phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discounts
- Family Medical Leave
- Hearing Discount Program
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Virta Prediabetes Reversal Program
- IDShield and Legal Shield Protection
- Bilingual Stipend Available When you consider everythingthe
salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer,
and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the
right opportunity for you. Any offer of employment is contingent
upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto
insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug
testing. Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer. ABOUT
OUR ADULT SERVICES DIVISION For adults with serious mental illness,
recovery and success in life depends on good mental and physical
health, as well as having satisfying relationships, safe housing,
purpose in life, a sense of belonging, and hope for the future. We
help people define their personal goals for recovery and manage
their symptoms so they can achieve those goals. With our integrated
health services, care and support, they discover strengths they
didnt know they had and are able to build futures filled with hope,
meaning, and wellness.
Keywords: Southwest Network, Phoenix , Recovery Coach (Peer Support), Education / Teaching , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!