SEC Reporting Analyst
Company: Swift Transportation
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Assist with the preparation and distribution of external & internal
financial reports in addition to the execution of assigned
financial reporting projects.
- Complete assigned accounting and reporting projects, adhering
to established deadlines.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of earnings
releases, annual, quarterly, and current reports/filings.
- Prepare and/or compile financial data and supporting schedules
in support of required financial statement disclosures including,
consolidating schedules, exhibits, footnotes, and MD
- Stay current on all new accounting and SEC guidance and provide
leadership with analysis of potential impact to the
- Assist independent and internal auditors as necessary.
- Conduct analysis on balances and account activity as necessary
to explain variances, identify issues, and support comprehensive
- Perform accounting responsibilities for various areas and/or
- Support continuous improvement initiatives that increase the
efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all external reporting
- Use accounting knowledge and expertise to assist in improving
the Company's accounting and financial reporting practices and
- Interact with all departments and subsidiaries of the Company
with heavy emphasis on accounting, billing, finance, and
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the
Qualifications: What you need to bring
- 1+ years public accounting experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent
combination of education and/or experience required.
- Must be familiar with GAAP and SEC
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication
Pay Range: $55,000.00 - $68,000.00 Annual
Accelerate your Career!
At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE! We strive to be the
best and give our best every day. We are passionate about learning
and cultivating an environment of safety, honesty and mutual
respect. We are a family where everyone has a voice and plays an
essential role in our overall success and the success of our
drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at Swift Transportation.
We understand that you are the subject matter expert, and we trust
you to ideate and execute those ideas based on the best interest of
Be a part of something bigger. Be a part of the #1 full truckload
carrier in the nation. Be a part of Swift Transportation!
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience and
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Debt Free Colleges or Tuition Assistance Programs
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description:
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military status, disability, genetic information or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
Keywords: Swift Transportation, Phoenix , SEC Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!