Junior Marketing Coordinator
Company: Next Level Recruiting, LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Junior Marketing Coordinator will support the efforts of the
marketing department and perform a variety of functions in a
fast-paced startup environment. Successful candidates will possess
excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong work
ethic, a strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work
within a team.
- Support preparation of marketing initiatives from the initial
stage to final production and delivery.
- Supporting marketing activities by market research, collecting
and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and
facilitating capture strategy meetings.
- Working with business development and operations personnel to
implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales
messages, and produce professional proposals and oral
- Manages multiple projects and team efforts simultaneously in an
effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines. Understand
how to manage time appropriately.
- Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent
appearance and style for external marketing communications,
including qualification packages, advertisements, and awards
- Maintaining the company's Customer Relationship Management
- Position may involve working weekends as necessary to meet
pursuit deadlines. Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to attend outside events when called upon.
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event
promotion, or outside sales experience considered
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with
the ability to multi-task
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping
- Ability to listen carefully and actively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to visit
multiple stores in one day
- Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect and the ability
to develop positive relationships with management, customers and
- Flexible for scheduling including weekends
Keywords: Next Level Recruiting, LLC, Phoenix , Junior Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...