Remote Senior Digital Media Specialist(DSP, Google, SEM)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Senior Digital Media Specialist with experience,
please read on!
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
Must Haves: DSP (Basic/Trade Desk), Digital Media planning,
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We're an award winning, integrated marketing agency located in Des
Moines. We have an excellent company culture and a full benefits
package including a generous 401k match. We're looking to add a
Digital Media Specialist to our established team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage digital media campaigns from start to finish (planning,
execution, optimization, reporting, approving invoices)
- Suggest and recommended new strategies to execute campaigns
that implement best practices for connected tv, streaming audio,
video and display
- Work with multiple clients (6-8) in all of digital media buying
- Review performance data to ensure best practices and latest
- Provide up to date, project feedback to client and all parties
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of digital media planning, buying, execution and
- In house DSP (Basic or Trade Desk)/Managing a service with DSP
is a MUST
- Google/SEM analytics is a plus
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Andrea
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM13-1690680 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Andrea Montejano - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Phoenix , Remote Senior Digital Media Specialist(DSP, Google, SEM), Advertising , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!