Marketing Automation/Email Specialist
Company: The Keller Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Keller Group is actively hiring a Marketing Automation/Email
Specialist in the Greater Phoenix, Arizona area. Our client is
experiencing growth and looking for an email specialist to join
their robust digital marketing department. If you're looking for
that next big opportunity to catapult your career by joining a
fast-pace and innovative organization that truly values marketing
as the back bone of any successful business, this just may be the
job for you!
Primary Responsibilities as the Marketing Automation/Email
- Utilize aa variety of platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo,
Pardot, Hubspot, etc. to manage email campaigns, generate and
nurture leads, track and measure campaign performance, drive
insights for optimization opportunities, and improve performance
- QA and troubleshoots issues as needed
- Work with digital marketing peers to implement inbound and
outbound campaigns, including emails, landing pages, forms, A/B
testing, segmentation, content, and reporting.
- Maintain email database for lead generation and making
adjustments as needed to target audiences (building and refining
- Ensure data cleanliness and integrity, list management,
database optimization, data acquisition, and segmentation.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders regarding project
status, including project plans, issues, escalations, etc.
- Assist in building workflows and campaigns for various
marketing activities such as events, webinars, and email
- Manage email campaigns from creation to final deliverability.
Reviews and has final sign-off on all emails, ensuring that they
have met quality standards and deployed error free.
- Optimize messages, subject lines, and design for high open and
Qualifications needed for Marketing Automation/Email Specialist
- B.A. in Marketing or related field of study in an Email
Marketing/Marketing Automation focused position
- 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced marketing
department (ideally agency side)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with frequent
priority changes, strict deadlines, and standard for quality (MUST
- Hands on experience working with Hubspot and/or Salesforce and
- Hands-on experience and at least intermediate HTML/CSS
- Interest in growing internally and taking on more
responsibilities and getting exposure to a variety of marketing
automation platforms and certifications, etc.
Full benefits and many perks available!
Please apply immediately if interested in the Marketing
Automation/Email Specialist job opportunity in the Greater Phoenix,
Keywords: The Keller Group, Phoenix , Marketing Automation/Email Specialist, Advertising , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!