Social Media Manager
Company: Risas Dental and Braces
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Founded in Phoenix in 2011, Risas Dental and Braces embraces a
lifelong mission to change the way dentistry is offered in the
United States. Risas was founded on the principle that proper oral
health and treatment are essential to overall health, which is put
to action by offering accessible, affordable, convenient, and
bilingual dental care. Our goal is to think and speak a language
that patients understand. The result is happier, healthier
Patients, and better opportunities for our doctors and team
members. We are looking for an experienced and creative Social
Media Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for
planning, developing, and implementing our Social Media strategy to
support and increase our online presence.
- Develop effective social media strategies, campaigns, and
content for 27+ Risas Dental and Braces and Risas Kids Dental
locations, to increase awareness, drive engagement, and grow
multiple, targeted audiences.
- Manage and maintain Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok,
LinkedIn, YouTube, Google My Business, and other social media
- Track campaign effectiveness; provide ongoing analytics and
reports, insights, and solutions for ways to increase impact.
- Monitor, respond, and contribute to social media discussions.
Engage with relevant brand mentions/tags from patients, and
repurpose relevant UGC.
- Serve as lead content creator and developer for social media;
produce engaging copy, videos, graphics, and images.
- Create and maintain internal and external relationships to
gather information, story leads, and materials for social media
posts, videos, blog posts, and print.
- Seek out, develop and maintain relationships with influencers,
patients, industry professionals, and partners who will advocate
for our brand.
- Create written and digital communication material, ensuring
accuracy, consistent voice and tone, brand integrity, and adherence
to communication strategies.
- Write and edit copy for collateral and other multimedia
communications as needed.
- Stay up to date with industry trends (both marketing / social
media industry and dental), including specific trends/news in all 5
of our markets (Phoenix, Tucson, Denver, San Antonio, and Las
- Serve as a social media administrator by managing user accounts
and passwords, updates and upgrades, video uploads, and
- Assist in executing advertising campaigns.
- Will require work on some weekends and up to 25% travel to
local Phoenix offices and other markets.
- Other duties assigned or apparent.
Qualities of an ideal candidate
- Demonstrates a mix of creative and analytical thought
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and project management
- Demonstrated ability to analyze performance data and manage
- Ability to multitask and identify prioritizations under tight
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands business KPIs and translates digital metrics to
drive business outcomes.
- Ability to coordinate and work well in groups and
- Passionate about continual learning and applying what you have
- Creative and persuasive writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Passion for storytelling.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations,
Advertising, Communications, English, or comparable relevant
- 5-7 years of experience managing brand social media, community
- 3+ years professional work experience in paid social media with
an emphasis on Facebook and Instagram.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Facebook Business
Manager, Social Media Ads, Google Analytics, and Canva.
- Proficiency in social media publishing tools (Sprout Social*,
Hootsuite, Buffer, etc).
- Expert-level knowledge of the structure and content of the
English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules
of composition, and grammar. Proven ability to proofread and copy
- Experience in developing and implementing social media plans
- Ability to speak, read, and write in fluent Spanish is a
- Proficiency in Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Risas Dental and Braces offers a comprehensive benefits package
including health and wellness benefits with FREE dental services,
401(k) with employer match, and many other ancillary benefits.
Risas is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our
company. The working environment is fun, dynamic, challenging, and
rewarding with opportunities for professional development and
career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is
full of meaning and value.
Keywords: Risas Dental and Braces, Phoenix , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!