Marketing Communications Strategist
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job DescriptionJoin us! We are a team of knowledgeable
communicators who value creating compelling messaging for audiences
working on visible, impactful projects that amplify Intels
diversity, inclusion and social impact efforts, we are part of an
active, engaged and resourced organization that is committed to
quality communication and we are looking for an outstanding
Marketing and Communications Specialist who has an expertise in
employee communications best practices and trends.Responsibilities
- Partner with the Global Diversity, Inclusion and Social Impact
team to deliver spectacular high reach and high employee engagement
campaigns that make a difference.
- Develop and deploy marketing communication strategies that
promote and educate our employee base on a wide array of Global
Diversity and Inclusion programs.
- The right person needs to know how to Develop implement and
execute inhouse employee communication strategies and
- Requires interaction with senior leaders as well as a strong
program management skills.
- Will collaborate with our social media and PR teams as well as
key Business HR partners.
- Partner with team members as well as cross-functional teams and
stakeholders to craft simple and understandable on brand content
across all channels.
- Actively seek out problems to solve and find creative solutions
with a sense of urgency.A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record for creating communication marketing
strategies and be a strong writer across multiple media and
technology platforms such as the intranet, email marketing,
developing web content, social media, video scripting,
post-production print and digital collateral.
- Strong project management and writing experience write in clear
concise and compelling language that engages employees and drives
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creativity is a must.
- Expressive can engage employees through creative writing.
- Focus on connecting with your audiences with sincerity a true
audience-centric orientation. Leadership and Influence
- You lead and participate in cross-functional teams peers and
partners. Strong presence and can build persuasive clear
- Results-driven and a possibility thinker.
- Solution-oriented mindset.
- Organization and time management skills.
- The willingness to manage several independent tasks with
limited direction and the ability to maintain a strong commitment
to an interactive global team.
- Knowledge of measures, You are savvy and comfortable when it
comes to measuring business and communications outcomes.We strive
every day to make Intel an amazing place to work and to infuse
warmth quality and trust into the employee experiences Our team is
a high performing organization with clear expectations and is known
for delivering results collaborating to get work done measuring
impact and celebrating our success together.QualificationsYou must
possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered
for this position. This Position is not eligible for Intel
immigration sponsorship.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing,
English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a communication related job
field.Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG)
organization works with global customers and partners to solve
critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions.
SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and
deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work
across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our
"billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to
"consumption". We work across numerous industries, including
retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as
examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving
alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools
and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing
in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex
partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps,
driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness
emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Other
LocationsUS, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara;US,
Oregon, HillsboroPosting StatementAll qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, military and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law,
regulation, or ordinance.
Keywords: Intel, Phoenix , Marketing Communications Strategist, Advertising , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!