Admin Dir, PCMG Operations
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Department: PCMG-MAIN - PCMG Admin
Posting #: 741224
Date Posted: 4/10/2023
Employee Type: Regular
The Administrative Director, PCMG Operations is responsible for the
overall operation and direction to one or more departments. This
position develops processes to promote quality of service,
budgetary compliance and identification of departmental directions
and expectations. A high level of independence in performance of
the role and/or solution of problems is expected, however,
demonstrated cooperation and collaboration is equally essential for
successful functioning. The Administrative Director reports to the
Vice President, Practice Operations.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Develops, establishes, and communicates means to implement
standards of expectation, performance and behavior for responsible
- Develops, revises, and evaluates all clinical outcome measures,
including physician productivity and staff efficiency, to ensure
achievement of established financial and productivity
- Effectively communicates through appropriate means and forums
(staff meetings, letters, performance competencies etc.) and
maintains evidence in the work place.
- Develops and administers departmental budgets and corrects
negative variances form expected fiscal outcomes.
- Develops annual budgets on time, submits with supportive
documentation and shares with departmental staff once
- Projects, anticipates, and communicates with Senior Leadership
new programs and/or service changes. Consistently monitors
departmental fiscal performance and budgetary expectations.
Unanticipated volume or budget variances are identified in a timely
manner and corrected. Volume or budget deviations that defy
correction are identified and discussed with Senior Leadership in a
- Provides clear direction regarding budget expectations to all
subordinates that includes assigning work responsibilities, setting
performance expectations, and defining desired outcomes.
- Plans and administers, directly through subordinates, the
effective operational management of services and programs.
- Interviews, hires and develops means to assure training of
personnel to perform competently the work responsibilities of the
department, services or programs.
- Develops means to promote intra and inter departmental
operational objectives as established with upper management.
- Achieves and maintains departmental compliance with all
relevant legal and regulatory standards and expectations.
- Ensures adequate staffing and material resources and tools are
allocated to each department/service in order to maintain a high
level of quality care and a safe environment and delivery of
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments.
- Establishes processes to involve personnel and self in
continuing education relevant to work responsibilities.
Demonstrated use of current knowledge in setting the direction and
objectives for departments/services managed, recommending service
or programmatic change, to support budgetary agendas, and to
maximize benefit form collegial exchanges.
- Directs and oversees development, analysis, and implementation
of functional enhancements of practice management billing system,
assuring the capture and recovery of all reimbursement revenue
- Serves as a member of the Hospital's senior Leadership Team,
providing input on overall strategic direction of the
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Phoenix , Admin Dir, PCMG Operations, Administration, Clerical , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...