Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform administrative duties, such as maintaining employee
database and sorting and responding to emails for the HR
- Scheduling onboarding tasks
- Manage HR related communications
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and
- Assist HR Manager in policy formulation, onboarding, benefits
administration, leave management, hiring and salary
- Tracks recruiting and job openings
- Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new
- Coordinate HR Policy trainings
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely
resolution to their queries
- Participates in safety training and monitoring
- Tracks WC injury cases
- Maintains OSHA reports
- Process weekly payroll
- Process payroll updates
- Assist with payroll related audits
- Payroll system administrator
- Review and verify invoices. Submit for payment.
- Participate in special projects
- * Successful candidate must have at minimum an associate degree
in HR or a related field (bachelor's degree preferred)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative
- Must have a stable work history
- Must have strong communication skills
- Maturity in thought process, actions, and interactions
- Must be able to analyze problems and offer options for
- Must be familiar with database systems and common HR
- Must have Intermediate or expert level proficiency with
Microsoft Office .
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, trustworthy, know the
importance of discretion and confidentiality
- Professional demeanor, appearance, and communication style.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Phoenix , Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...