State Office Executive Director - Arizona
Company: Solution Tree, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
About Us:Solution Tree delivers comprehensive professional
development to schools and districts around the world. We empower
K-12 educators to raise student achievement through a wide range of
services and products including educator conferences, customized
district solutions for long-term professional development, books,
videos, and online courses. Our headquarters is located in
beautiful downtown Bloomington, Indiana, home of Indiana University
and some of the best cultural, educational, and natural resources
in the area. When you join Solution Tree, you join a highly
regarded team that is dedicated to providing quality and excellence
in professional development. Guided by our mission, vision, and
values, our team is united under one goal - to transform education
worldwide to ensure learning for all. If you have the passion and
skill to help further Solution Tree's mission, we want to hear from
you! - - - - - - - - - Employees Enjoy
- Innovative, team-oriented environment
- Working with leading voices and rising stars in staff
- A compensation package that includes competitive pay and
benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401k,
paid time off, and more.
- Doing work that mattersPosition summary:The State Office
Executive Director - Arizona -will oversee the strategic and
operational implementation of our programs and will lead staff in
Arizona. This seasoned leader not only understands current trends
in education, but also has proven experience developing a business
plan and implementing it. Prior experience managing and hiring
staff is essential, and established relationships with local
community groups is a plus. Above all, he or she will be
comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication
and decisiveness.Summary of Essential Job Functions (Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions)
- Reports to senior leadership by maintaining open communication
and disclosure of the conditions, operations, and needs of the
- Drafts, presents, and recommends organizational policies and
programs to senior leadership. - Builds the business in the state
and operationalizes the business plan.
- Builds relationships with stakeholders, partners, and internal
leadership along with education decision makers.
- Serves as the face of the organization and actively
participates in external events in the state, both increasing
visibility, credibility, and brand in the market, and developing
strategic partnerships to grow the business.
- Build and lead an effective team dedicated to fulfilling the
organization's mission through highly successful program
implementation, community engagement, and sales targets.
- Builds a state-wide business offering our print resources,
events, and professional development for educators.
- Continually monitor progress towards established revenue goals
and providing strategic guidance in leveraging market conditions to
exceed those targets.
- Operationalizes the state office within parameters established
by the company.
- Executes other duties as requested by senior
- Strong Business Acumen
- Sales Leadership
- Leading through Vision & Values
- Strategic Decision Making
- Developing Others
- Building Partnerships
- Organizational Skills
- Communication ProficiencyWork EnvironmentThis job operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers and phones. - The State Office
Executive Director - Arizona lives in the state and maintains an
office in the capital city. - -Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms. Moderate noise (examples: business
office with computers and printers, light traffic). - Position
Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a full-time position. Days and
hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. -
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties
demand. TravelSome travel is expected.Required Education and
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; Master's degree
- At least three to five years of business administration and/or
experience related to the education industry required with
supervisory and leadership experience preferred.
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to
develop and communicate the organization's mission and vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with
schools, school districts, government agencies, community leaders,
and the general public.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- An analytical mind capable of "out-of-the-box" thinking to
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Disclaimers:The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed. -Solution Tree is an Affirmative Action -
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Solution Tree, Inc., Phoenix , State Office Executive Director - Arizona, Administration, Clerical , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!