Office Services Associate
Company: Williams Lea
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical
support services to financial, legal and professional services
firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage
documents and streamline key operational functions.From our humble
beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today
as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong
heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 world
wide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at
Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled support and helping
clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over
$400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one
of the largest global private equity investors.Williams Lea is
hiring for Office Services Associates (known as OSAs) for our
Phoenix office to work Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm!This
position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination. Pay: $15.00
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter BenefitsThe Office Services Associate is responsible
for adding value in providing daily back office services for our
client and teams.-- - Services include but are not limited to
reprographics (copy) and mail services in both physical and digital
environments, with support for services in hospitality, facilities,
audio/visual, reception, and other Williams Lea service lines as
needed.-- -Job Duties:(* denotes an -- - -essential function-- -)
- *Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before
- *Perform work in office services, primarily reprographics, mail
and intake functions according to established procedures.
- *Follow procedures to run jobs in proper order.
- *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline
- *Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and
delivering all work.
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on own and work of others.
- Load machines with various paper, toner, supplies.
- Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when
- Interact with clients in person, over the phone or
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.
- Scanning documentsJob Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a
legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, digital reprographics
and mail equipment.
- Familiar with general back office procedures to meet and
maintain client satisfaction.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create,
maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including
professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business
needs and policy.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding
of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.Working
- Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7
operations.Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Work is performed in a professional work environment.
- Professional attire required.
- Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes,
scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.Your
safety and wellbeing:As we all continue to deal with the effects of
COVID-19, your health and wellbeing remain our top priority. In
preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance
has been developed with reference to government, designated
authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This
guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and
external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented
times.Face masks:To supplement social distancing and where
stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times
upon entering, and when working within the building.Social
distancing:Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated
to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and
adhered to by all employees.It is the policy of Williams Lea to
ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.Williams
Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance
abuse testing.PandoLogic. Keywords: Clerk, Location: Phoenix, AZ -
Keywords: Williams Lea, Phoenix , Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!