Company: Young's Market
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Assist with monthly financial reporting, analysis and act as back-up to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Promptly assist with updating monthly financial deck using various systems and actual financial results.
- Code and oversee accuracy of general ledger coding for all Accounts Payable transactions as well as month-end journal entries.
- Provide complete paperwork for new vendor set-ups as needed.
- Serve as back up to accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintain all travel and entertainment files by department, employees as well as samples.
- Distribute on monthly basis travel and entertainment explanations on actual versus budget variances to appropriate leader.
- Distribute on monthly basis sample explanations on actual versus budget variances to appropriate leader.
- Research and provide explanations to monthly revenue and expense variances to Director of Finance.
- As directed by Director of Finance provide revenue and expense variances to appropriate leader and complete necessary follow-up as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors in accounting or finance required
- One to three years' experience in general accounting/finance or internship experience will be considered.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Excellent communications skills verbally and written
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Analytical and proactive
- Computer Experience: ERP
- Proficient at advanced level of Microsoft Office, Excel/Word, 10-key by touch,
- Proficient with pivot tables, vlookup, access preferred
- Strong organizational skills
Physical Requirements: (These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without reasonable accommodations).
- Ability to sit, type, speak and answer phones for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to read, write, interpret invoices and calculate basic math.
- Ability to work in an office environment, in close proximity with others and get along with others.
- Ability to take direction from others, follow instructions, procedures and basic rules.
Keywords: Youngs Market
Keywords: Young's Market, Phoenix, Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing, Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!