Accounting Specialist Position Cash Receipting
Company: Tech Providers Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Position : Accounting specialist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 06+ months with the possibility of extension
Note: It may rarely include emergencies, working in isolation
and/or overtime/rotating shifts
- Prepares journal vouchers and other general ledger entries.
Data entry for accounting transactions into General Ledger.
- Audits and reconciles billing. Process RICO disbursements,
maintain ledgers, registers, and records.
- Process daily CACTAS reports and updates including bonds and
fines, and inmate funds accounts for distribution to command
- Monitors, balances, and reconciles funds as required.
Reconciles cash storage balance reports.
- Monitors and verifies the accuracy of all checks and electronic
- Processes bank deposits.
- Records daily cash receipts for account receivables. Assist the
travel coordinator with daily duties as assigned.
- Back-up the Inmate Account Specialist duties as needed.
- Microsoft Office Suite applications
- accounting principles, practices, and methods
- standard office practices and procedures Skill in:
- preparing accurate and complete financial reports
- maintaining and creating spreadsheets. Ability to:
- Analyze and interpret fiscal and accounting records .
- establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Communicate successfully in oral and written formats.
- Two (2) years of accounting, bookkeeping or specialized
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain by the time of hire,
a valid Arizona driver's license. Prior to hiring, the Sheriff's
Office requires that all candidates pass an extensive background
- High school diploma or GED Experience Two (2) years of
accounting, bookkeeping or specialized administrative
Keywords: Tech Providers Inc., Phoenix , Accounting Specialist Position Cash Receipting, Accounting, Auditing , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...