Regional Finance Manager
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This individual will be responsible for offering financing
options to our customers and sales staff that facilitates sale of
equipment, results in timely payment, and earns income for RDO
Equipment Co. The individual will provide excellent customer
service and build relationships with sales staff, customers,
lending partners and internal stakeholders.
Specific Duties Include:
* Provide finance solutions during the deal approval process with
frequent communication with sales staff and sales staff
* Earn income for RDO Equipment Co. via rate, doc fee, and selling
property insurance and increasing finance market share.
* Provide creative finance solutions to help close sales and grow
finance market share for the stores. Use S2 to generate accurate
* Understand the manufacture finance and incentive programs as well
as partner lenders' finance and lease programs. Clearly communicate
the programs to the sales staff and Sales Managers and use the
programs to help generate additional sales and financing.
* For new sales staff and as needed for existing team members,
provide one on one training regarding finance products, processes,
* Participate in Sales Meetings and Regional meetings which may
include a presentation and training about equipment financing and
* For assigned stores, review RFM Q in S2 for finance opportunities
and complete timely initial and final signoff of deals with
expectation of completing initial signoff prior to delivery of
* Communicate with sales staff or directly with the customers to
understand the customer's business and provide sales staff and
customers with finance options and structures that best fit the
* Gather from sales staff or customer credit application, financial
information, etc. and submit the finance request to lender(s).
* Provide additional information as requested by lender and help
them better understand the customer's business to obtain a credit
* Review documents for accuracy from lender and provide to customer
and then submit to lender for funding, with a goal to have
contracts funded within two business days of delivery for Ag and
five business days for Construction. Review Contracts in Transit a
minimum of weekly to resolve unpaid invoices.
* Accurately report the finance transaction and resolve finance
* Develop strong relationships and trust with all lender partners.
Vet potential new lenders to provide additional options for our
* Understand the credit products offered by RDO Equipment Co. - RDO
AR, PowerPlan, and Multi-Use and be a resource to customers and
team members. Participate in AR calls and when requested support
credit and collection of RDO AR.
* When requested by JDF, assist JDF in their collection efforts by
providing additional contact information, contacting the Account
Manager, and at times contacting the customer.
* Facilitate and participate in customer meetings with JDF and
other lenders, as necessary.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
* Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to
present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
* Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
* Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts,
including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and
other related efforts.
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to excel in team environment and individually
* Obtain and maintain property insurance license(s)
* Located within the assigned region and have responsibility for
all customers within assigned region
* Travel to each assigned store a minimum of twice annually for
specific sales opportunities, customer needs and to build
* Minimum of 5 years finance o
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Phoenix , Regional Finance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!