Company: Parker And Lynch
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Staff Accountant will work under the supervision of the
Accounting Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day
operation and maintenance of the company's financial records.
- Timely, complete delivery of all monthly and quarterly journal
- Prepare supporting schedules in compliance with the monthly
closing schedule established by the Accounting Manager.
- Determine month-end closure accruals and continue to be in
charge of the process.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations,
reports, and records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies in assigned general
- Participate in internal controls compliance.
- Assist with analyzing monthly financial statements and variance
- Assist with external reporting audit examination and other
regulatory reporting, as needed.
- Prepare assigned schedules for the annual and interim
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal
policies & procedures.
- Document policies, procedures, and workflow for assigned areas
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years experience in full cycle accounting functionsby
Keywords: Parker And Lynch, Phoenix , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!