Posted on: November 22, 2021
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the
U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee
business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as
individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise
combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national
- 2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by
Great Place to Work--
- 2019 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes
- 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for
- Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and
Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National
Association for Business Resources Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman
McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of
accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA
firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ
provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Seeking full time candidate with accounting experience for a
fast paced Phoenix CPA Firm.
- Work directly with and support a Project Manager and Managing
Director performing clerical tasks to include processing and
recording transactions, preparing and processing various financial
reports and forms.
- Duties include processing mail, filing, reviewing and entering
Accounts Payable, issuing checks, recording Accounts Receivable
checks and making deposits.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, must be able to multi-task,
prioritize work and look for more efficient ways to perform
- Will assist with school budgets, annual financial reports,
assisting with annual school audits, group benefits and insurance
and commercial insurance renewal projects.
- Candidate needs to possess good problem solving and time
management skills with the ability to meet many deadlines.
- Must be proficient with computers and bookkeeping software,
being able to operate Peachtree and/or Quick Books Accounting
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of payroll and familiarity with basic Accounting
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change, possess excellent
people skills and communicate clearly in English, must possess good
writing, listening and communicative skills for dealing with
clients, vendors and staff, etc.
- Candidate should possess professional attire to interface with
clients, vendors and customers.
- Associates Degree
- Proficient use of PeachTree & QuickBooks
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of accounting work experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as
- Must maintain current required licenses and certifications
relevant to field of expertise.
- Proficient use of applicable technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability.
You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone
number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ]
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and
reviews applications for employment without regard to the
applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age,
gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any
other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information
about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit
these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
Keywords: CBIZ, Phoenix , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!