Commercial Loan Administrator
Company: Radar Net Lease
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Radar Net Lease (Radar) is a Scottsdale, AZ based commercial
real estate lender with a focus on single tenant construction
projects across the country. We have a creative approach to
financing that allows us to bring together the assurances of a
larger institution with the personalized service of an independent
lender. When our clients succeed, they become more than just
clients - they become long-term partners. We are looking to hire a
Commercial Loan Administrator to join our growing team of
professionals. This individual will be working in a fast pace,
collaborative, and flexible work environment, and will gain
invaluable exposure to all elements of our business by reporting
directly to the company's founders. The loan administrator will be
responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial construction
loans and short-term bridge loans. They will review commercial real
estate loan documents, assist in the due diligence closing process,
and analyze and administer construction draw disbursements. From
the time the loan is approved until project completion, the
administrator will oversee the loans by reviewing the monthly
construction draw packages. This includes verifying borrower equity
contributions, analyzing budgets and sources/uses of funds,
identifying exceptions/changes in conformity to standard monitoring
requirements, in accordance with loan documents and/or approved
- Communicate with clients, escrow/title officers, legal counsel,
etc. responding promptly to inquiries and coordinating all relevant
information to ensure timely loan closings.
- Assist Radar team members during loan
request/underwriting/closing process, including obtaining required
credit-related information and other due diligence items.
- Assist in ordering loan documents (through outside counsel),
review loan documents for conformance to loan approval
- Process all types of transactions including loan payments,
payoffs, principal and/or interest adjustments, interest reserve
payments, loan advances, and construction draws timely.
- Maintain, and track UCC continuation financing statements,
insurance certificates, and property tax payments.
- Organize and maintain file systems (including credit files) by
composing routine correspondence, making copies of correspondence
and other materials, and attaching/filing correspondence and other
records to appropriate loan files as necessary. Skills and
- 3+ years of prior loan operations experience in a real estate
or financial services industry preferred
- Well organized, service-oriented individual who enjoys working
in a team environment.
- Knowledge of commercial loan documents and loan operation
- Professional written, verbal communication, problem solving,
and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to produce quality
work within tight time frames while managing multiple
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Ability to think outside the box and generate ideas for process
- Detail oriented with good time management skills and the
ability to prioritize tasks.
- Notary public preferred, but not required
Keywords: Radar Net Lease, Phoenix , Commercial Loan Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!